The ULTIMATE Healthy Protein Shake Recipe
This protein shake has been carefully crafted and refined over several years and is pure perfection! It includes plant based protein and superfoods galore.
- 16 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp Vega Protein & Greens - Vanilla Flavor
- 1 Banana frozen
- 1 cup Mixed Berries frozen
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Brazil Nuts
- 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tsp Mushroom Blend Powder
- 1 tsp Wheatgrass Juice Powder
- 1 tsp Barley Grass Juice Powder
- 1 tsp Aloe Vera Concentrate
- 1 tsp Glutamine Powder
Links to items used in this recipe:
Helpful Time Saving Tip!
You can save TONS of time by "meal prepping" this protein shake in advance! Combine all of the dry ingredients in a container (Pyrex glass containers in the 2cup size work great! A baggie would work as well).
When it comes time to make the protein shake, simply add the vanilla milk, the frozen banana, the frozen mixed berries, and the aloe vera concentrate to a blender jar. Then add your pre-mixed dry ingredients, and blend. You can make this very powerful smoothie in less than a minute by preparing in advance in this way!