Steve's Healthy Lemonade Concentrate Recipe
This Healthy Homemade Lemonade Concentrate Recipe will save you time and will keep the Lemonade flowing!
- 1.25 C Lemon Juice I like using bottled Lemon Juice to save time & money
- 1.25 C Lime Juice I like using bottled Lime Juice to save time & money
- .66 C Maple Syrup 100% Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Liquid Stevia Extract I like NOW Better Stevia Liquid
Optional Add Ons
- 1 tsp Trace Minerals I like ConcenTrace by Trace Minerals Research
- .5 tsp Cayenne Powder For a Lemonade with a Kick!
- Add all of the ingredients to a quart size mason jar, top with a lid and give it a good shake. Your lemonade concentrate is now ready to use!
- Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate to a quart size mason jar and fill the remainder of the jar with purified water. Top with a lid, give it a good shake and enjoy!
- Pop your prepared Lemonade in the fridge a few hours beforehand to enjoy the most refreshing drink imaginable on a hot Summer day!
- For a fizzy twist, you can use naturally carbonated water such as Pellegrino.
- If you are watching your carb or sugar intake, try replacing the Maple Syrup with Erythritol, which is a natural sweetener. Use about half as much Erythritol as you would have used of Maple Syrup, and adjust from there. For example, if you would have used 2/3 cup Maple Syrup, try using 1/3 cup of Erythritol in place of the Maple Syrup.
- Freshly squeezed Lemon and Lime juice are fantastic, but using pre-bottled Lemon and Lime juice can save you a whole lot of time (and money).
- Bottled Lemon Juice
- Bottled Lime Juice
- Liquid Stevia
- Maple Syrup (Costco is also a great source for Maple Syrup)
- Trace Minerals